Movie: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Director: Karan Johar
Cast: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan
Duration: 2h 35m
The movie “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” is a romantic show, which is about lonely love and the lives of three characters – Ranbir Kapoor (Ayan,) Anushka Sharma (Alizeh,) and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Saba.) Alizeh , who is sad after her recent breakup develops a budding romance with Ayan who is passionate about singing.
The film likewise stars, Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo appearances which makes it all the more intriguing. A story about lonely love, the shapes it takes, the ways it transforms us, the elation and regular terrible ride it takes us on is “Ae Dil Hai Mushki.” It is the excursion of three characters, Ayan, Alizeh and Saba, as their lives interlace and they explore life, love, and catastrophe. What happens next structures the core of the story.
- A romantic love story, the film keeps you engaged with its twists and it’s biggest positive point is Ranbir Kapoor’s and Anushka Sharma’s acting.
- Cameo by S.R.K., and Alia Bhatt is the biggest attraction.
- Music and background score highlight the movie.
- Disappointing screenplay.
- It’s a routine love story and exaggerated drama.
- Second half being a total emotional drama feels like the story is a drag.
Final Review: A routine story with an essence of newness added to it. Worth watching it for Ranbir Kapoor. Aishwarya Rai making us go crazy with her stunning looks is worth a watch. Fawad Khan is in superb form. However, it’s just a one time watch.
Check out the movie review here: